Saturday 9 May 2015

Afternoon walks - February, March and April

The end of February saw me resuming my afternoon walks. I think my last one was in December and by the time I got home it was pitch black - there aren't any lights along the country lanes so for safety's sake I decided to put them on hold. I'm not sure what made me decide to track the progress of the seasons but I thought it would be nice to do, so here are the first couple of months.
End February

End February

End February

Beginning March - it's the moon!

Beginning March
Beginning April

Beginning April
Beginning April



















Beginning April
I plan to take photos at the beginning and end of each month. I didn't quite make it in March - but hopefully the other months will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment