Sunday 31 January 2016

21 weeks pregnant

(Still catching up with pregnancy updates)

Baby has been getting more active this week. SBB still hasn't felt the baby move - at least not enough to be sure that he's felt it.
I've started to lose energy pretty quickly again. It gets to about 8pm most evenings and I'm ready for bed.
This week has also seen me experiencing some pregnancy rage - a concept found on A Baby on Board. It was in the middle of a film - 'Joy' I believe - where multiple groups of people were whispering and laughing and having just a general chat. I shouted at everyone to shut up. The British core of me cringes at having violated the silence of a cinema screening, however SBB and I seemed to be the only ones respecting it.
Admittedly, my irritation could also have sprung from months of enduring mindless chattering during various films. But anyway...

Other than that this week has been pretty uneventful.


No comments:

Post a Comment