Monday 9 February 2015

Birthdays and gardening

Yesterday was my 28th birthday - I kept expecting to feel different or that sense of being special that I used to get when I was younger but it just felt like a normal day.
We went food shopping in the morning and then headed out for lunch at The Wight Mouse Inn - we went with my parents, my mum-in-law and my nan on my dad's side. It was a lovely meal and the place had some great quirky touches to it.








Really want one of these!

Chocolate cake! Yum!

The view from the carpark


We missed our turning on the way home so ended up going through Kingston and and Chillerton - there's some lovely countryside. It was a shame that SBB had to nip off to pick up some keys because it would have been a great afternoon to go out for a walk.





No comments:

Post a Comment