Wednesday 4 February 2015

Time to say goodbye....

(Imagine that being sung by Andrea Bocelli)

Well, it was time to say goodbye to my beloved shower curtain. Yes, I said shower curtain. You see, our old shower curtain was specifically picked to match the red walls of our bathroom. (Love, love LOVE my bathroom so much! Ahem. Anyway...)

 
I loved it because it was bright and cheerful. Plus it really perked me up in the mornings. But years of use and washing meant that it was losing its waterproof coating and it had gone a a bit pink at the bottom. I tried to deny it but, alas, had to admit defeat and throw it away.

The one we bought to replace it was this one:
I thought I'd love it because I have a small obsession with rubber ducks but when we hung it up it just had too much white. We've had it for a couple of months now and I'm still not completely happy with it. I suppose at the end of the day it's JUST a shower curtain but I miss my old one.
Also, am I the only one that thinks there's something creepy about the light blue duck? It looks like it has teeth and that is scary on so many levels... Particularly when one is - ahem - vulnerable...

Plus it now doesn't match our bath mat.
If anyone hears of a place to buy brightly coloured stripey shower curtains let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Cute ducks! Love the bright pops of colour. I think the polka dot duck is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete