Saturday 9 April 2016

31 weeks pregnant - Hospital Bag

So, my hospital bag is packed. My 'extra stay' bag is also done and the nappy/baby bag is mostly packed, but I think I might have to move the  baby clothes into my bag as it's a bit of a squeeze with all the nappies.

I've bought some disposable breast pads - I'm fully intending to use re-usables at home but as I don't know how long I'll be in hospital I'm thinking 'convenience' as much as possible.

Finding somewhere that sold breast pads was a bit of a pain - I looked in Superdrug and Sainsburys but couldn't find any (although later I did find some in Sainsburys, just not where I expected) - so bought some from Boots. They were quite expensive, I thought at about £6. I'm hoping I haven't wasted my money. I also bought some maternity pads from there and then later from Superdrug online.

Baby is still loving the exercise and I managed to take a couple of long walks this week, although I was so hot by the end I needed to take my coat off.


No comments:

Post a Comment